Good morning world and all who inhabit it, I bear good news! Kiana (That’s What Ki Said) nominated me for a lovely blog award. Thanks Kiana! Unlike her, I’m going to write this on time. 🙂 Alright, let’s get this over with.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
1. I make a lot of impulse decisions. Not once, but twice I have cut my hair out of the blue. One day I wanted bangs, so I went and got them. The other day, recently, I came back from dinner and cut a few inches off of my hair. I then walked into my friend Kadie’s room and casually said “so I cut my hair” and continued on with my day. I also have dyed my hair pink, pierced my nose, completely redecorated my room, went parasailing, booked a trip to Amsterdam with my friend Daisy, and found a university on google, applied, and moved to Wales. All instinct. I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t think about them much before I did any of them, I just trust my gut.
2. Debby Ryan followed me on twitter once. You’ve all seen The Suite Life on Deck. Remember Bailey? Yes, that girl, she followed me once. I asked for recommendations of things to do in Los Angeles, she asked for recommendations for things to do in Minneapolis, and we helped each other out. She even wished me happy birthday. Alas, a few days later she unfollowed me. Debby, I thought we had something special…
3. I’ve met basically everyone from Owl City, except Adam Young. I’ve met the drummer, guitarists, pianist, two of them even play at my church every weekend, I’ve met Austin from Swimming with Dolphins which is a group Adam used to be in, and I have even seen his parents on multiple occasions (I’m not a stalker….anymore). Adam lives one hour away from me and I’ve never met the guy, although my dad has. Adam was on a plane that he was flying once. They met and my dad brought back autographs for my friend Amber and I. It was a pretty big deal. Although I’m not a hootowl anymore, I probably won’t be able to contain myself if I ever do meet him in the future.
4. I’ve never seen Lord of the Rings, The Notebook, or any Indiana Jones film. Being a film student and all, I should probably watch them. I will get around to it…maybe…
5. I drink my coffee black and my tea without anything. I don’t understand how people can put sugar in coffee. Cream I get, and I drink it with sometimes, just not everyday. Tea on the other hand, I never drink it with anything. Milk and sugar? No thank you. Just no. Please don’t. Stop. (Update: the day after I posted this someone made me tea with sugar and milk and it was tolerable. I was clearly making it wrong.)
6. It took me a little over three years to get over my obsession of Hannah Montana. I mean, Who Said I can’t like Hannah Montana for three years, I Got Nerve, deal with it. I was just Pumping up the Party because This is the Life. I wanted The Best of Both Worlds, ya know? I’m Just Like You, but the Other Side of Me was obsessed. Nobody’s Perfect, okay?
7. Last but not least, I’ve only water-skied once in my life. It may not seem like a big deal, but it is. When I was younger, the first question that my dads friends would ask me was if I waterskied. I grew up on a lake, my dad, grandpa, and aunt waterski professionally, my sister and cousins were all in waterski competitions when they were younger, and my dad is the president of the USA Waterski Foundation. Yes, the daughter of the president of the USA Waterski foundation has only skied once in her life. Not for any particular reason, I was just never really interested, but now that I’m older I’d like to try again this summer.
Now I’d like to take this time to nominate other blogs! You should check them out.
1. HeyPoofy (I know Kiana already nominated this blog, but she gets a double nomination because she’s just that special.)
That’s all folks.